|Company name||Bionics Co., Ltd.|
|Address||NIHONBASHI MITSUI TOWER 6F,
2-1-1 Nihonbashimuromachi, Chuoku, Tokyo Japan 103-0022
|Capital||20 million yen|
|Business details||the planning, development and sales of medical equipment|
|Major customers||national major retailers; major fitness groups throughout Japan; Asahigiken Kogyo Co., Ltd.|
|Affiliated organizations||The Fitness Industry of Japan (FIA), Japan Council of Shopping Centers|
|History||2005: Bionics Co., Ltd. established in Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, for the purpose of the development and sale of high-potential therapeutic devices.
Developed and began sales of the FUTURE 14000
2007: Relocated to Kojimachi in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo following business expansion due to product development and production management
2011: Headquarters is moved to Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku.
2018: Headquarters has been relocated Kyobashi,Chuo-ku.
|Power supply||AC 100V (220-240V compatible) 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||20 W (during potential therapy)|
|Weight/size||Approx. 13 kg. (W) 320 x (D) 330 x (H) 480 mm|
|Output voltage||Potential treatment 14000 Vp, 9000 Vp, 4500 Vp (wave crest value)Localized treatment 1200 (effective value), low-potential treatment 1400 Vp (wave crest value)|
1) Strain waveform (Waveform 1, waveform 2, waveform 3) (Waveform 3 is a repeat of waveform 1 and waveform 2 every three minutes)
2) Offset ratio (45:55, 35:65, 25:75)(The offset ratio is the ratio of the ratio of positive to negative aspects of the wave crest values of the output waveform.)
Localized treatment : Sine wave AC current
Low-potential treatment : Sine wave AC current
|Frequency||Potential treatment: 40 Hz, 70 Hz, 100 Hz
Localized treatment: Commercial frequency (50/60 Hz)
Low-potential treatment: 40 Hz
|Timer setting||Potential treatment: 20 min., 40 min., 60 min.
Localized treatment: 10 min.
Low-potential treatment: 2 hours, 5 hours, 8 hours
|Safety device||An over-current protection function|
|Medical device approval number||21600BZZ00384000|
We have used the results or our thorough research into electrical insulation and have specially processed the legs of the Zetsuen chair. The special wooden legs and 28-mm-thick layer of secret-formula urethane foam achieve a high level of electrical resistance that prevents the high-potential from escaping.
As a result of our pursuit of the kind of seat on which people could relax the most, we came up with the design concept of "Zero Gravity." The design of the Zetsuen chair was a collaboration between our staff and designers who had considerable experience in the development of ultra-luxurious seats, such as those used by international airlines in their First Class and Premium Class sections. The chair has an aerodynamic style. Its well-designed form offers a seat height of 42 cm, which will appeal to users over a wide range of ages. The seat has an infinitely adjustable reclining mechanism and upholstery with the feel of soft leather. We promise that this chair will give you a level of comfort befitting its quality.
● Dimensions of the Zetsuen chair specially for use with the FUTURE: Width 740 mm × depth 810 (1,350) mm × height 1,100 (780) mm. Weight: 37 kg
* ( )Figures inside brackets are the seat dimensions when the seat is horizontal.
● The specifications and appearance of the Zetsuen chair specially for the FUTURE are subject to change without prior notice.
● This product complies with the requirements of the Law on Promoting Green Purchasing (Law Concerning the Promotion of Procurement of Eco-Friendly Goods and Services by the State and Other Entities).
Multi-layer structure is helpful for your relax.You can feel comfortable because the mat's multi-layer structure, supports electrical resistance, will ensure that you receive ample therapeutic effects.
Since you will use this mat every day, we choice the high quality materials.The harmony between the seven layers of the mat, each exerting its own characteristics, forms a healthy structure and supports your body with a comfortable firmness. In addition, we have put quality first and foremost. The mat has been designed with careful consideration to hygiene, and the prevention of dust mites, bacteria and odors.
● FUTURE DX electric mat dimensions: width 1,000 mm × length 2,000 mm.
● The specifications and appearance of the FUTURE DX electric mat are subject to change without prior notice.